- Erika NP is an experienced conference speaker for Aesthetics, Dermatology, and Wellness having lead talks on trending topics for the DNA (Dermatology Nurses Association), Galderma Acne Profile, and Community Wellness Fairs. Her style is calm and humorous with a keen way of pulling you in with interesting and unusual facts. Erika is also a motivational speaker for women’s empowerment, entrepreneurship, and health conferences.
Media Anti-Aging Expert
- Erika NP has appeared on several television shows, radio shows, podcasts and magazines as a guest discussing beauty, aesthetics, skincare, aging, Las Vegas Lifestyle and entrepreneurship.
- Featured on: The CW, KLAS8, KTNV, iheart.com, Vegas Live with Ninon, Ace Michaels Show, Geeks R Sexy Show and 1 Brand Media.
- Highlighted in: My Vegas Magazine, Las Vegas Woman Magazine, Real Vegas Magazine Modern Luxury Magazine, Las Vegas Entrepreneurs Magazine, UNLV News and 702 Magazine.
- Erika NP has not only been the focus of written articles, but also, authors for media outlets on topics such as; Dermatology, Skincare Products, Health & Fitness and Entrepreneurship.
- Her journalistic authorships have included:
- Quarterly column for My Vegas Magazine
- Vegas 7 Magazine
- Zip Codes Magazine
- Online guest blog writer
- Parasol blogger
- Copy-Editor for Health Businesses
- Along with her scientific and career interests in aesthetic medicine, Erika has always held a love for fashion, make-up, and Hollywood glamour!
- Her dabbling in modeling started in High School, doing Prom Runway shows for JcPenny and print media.
- This love of glitz and glam continued into her later years participating in pageants
- Crowned Ms. Las Vegas Classic 2015
- 2nd Runner Up Ms United States Nevada
- Participant in glamour and global health focused pageants
- Erika NP is now an active Brand Ambassador for clothing, jewelry, swimsuit and fitness wear for various companies.
- Her social media includes these aspects, as well as, lifestyle, motherhood and being a socialite in Las Vegas.
- She has also been featured in several magazines.
For bookings please email: firstname.lastname@example.org